Ice Cream for Schools
At GlacierPoint, we are dedicated to helping schools find nutritional snacks that students love. We currently serve over 1,000 satisfied K-12 schools (and more than 300 colleges). Our school portfolio includes Public, Private, and Charter schools – no matter your program, we have ice cream for you.
GlacierPoint’s School Program includes students’ favorite treats that meet the USDA’s Smart Snack regulations. Smart Snacks are a Federal requirement for all foods sold outside the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program. We provide all of the districts we service with freezers, menu boards, and more to support smart and tasty treats for kids across the East Coast.
SMART SNACKS GUIDELINES
- Less than 200 calories per item
- Less than 35% of total calories from fat
- Less than 10% of total calories from saturated fats
- Zero grams trans fat (less than 0.5 grams per portion)
- Less than 35% of weight from total sugar
- Less than 200 milligrams of sodium per item
- Contains 10% or more of a Daily Value of nutrients or contains dairy or fruit as the first ingredient
- We offer custom menu boards, a complete freezer program, and various point of sale products to our customers – this will drive product recognition and increase sales!
- Dedicated Customer Service Representatives are available if you have any questions or want to place an order over the phone – we have someone who is here to help.
- Online ordering at select divisions makes it convenient for you to place orders without any hold time or after hour issues.